Deadline looms for entries for 2018 NAFA FLEXY awards
Global fleet management professionals have just weeks left to submit entries for NAFA’s 2018 Fleet Excellence Awards.
Dubbed the FLEXYs, the awards recognize those operators have made a major contribution to fleet management in the corporate and public fleet segments during the previous year.
The awards are open to all fleet professionals regardless of where their fleet is based around the world and whether they are members of NAFA Fleet Management Association. There is no cost for submissions and fleet operators may submit entries in multiple categories, including nominating themselves or fleet colleagues.
- Outstanding Achievements In Corporate Fleet Management
- Excellence In Sustainability Accomplishments – Corporate
- Excellence In Sustainability Accomplishments – Public
- Excellence In Fleet Safety – Corporate
- Excellence In Fleet Safety – Public
- Excellence In Fleet Leadership Award
Deadline for submissions is January 20 2018 and finalists will be notified in February 2018.
Winners will be announced at the FLEXY Awards ceremony on Tuesday night, April 24 at the Anaheim Convention Center Ballroom, in California as part of NAFA’s 2018 Institute and Expo (I&E).
For more details and to enter, click here.